Sunday, October 7, 2007

Strasbourg, France

Hey everyone!
Well, I have just completed a very interesting day of traveling and ended up in Norway! I'll add pictures tomorrow. Right now, I would like to show you some pictures of Strasbourg, France. It is a beautiful town and we had a lot of fun walking around.

We walked through narrow streets...


I got a painting of the view...see any resemblance?

This cathedral is amazing...


This is inside the amazing cathedral...

I'm a little behind with the pictures. I'll post some from Norway and Ireland soon.

-Anna

6 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing this pictures, europe is so wondeful!!!

Give congratulations at Smitty from Brazil!!!

bye :)

AmericanGal30 said...

Nice photos... have a great time

Jack, Whitney, and Smith said...

beautiful! i asked emily if you guys saw johnny depp. i'm kinda glad you didn't cause i wasn't there. maybe next time when we're all in france together. love you!

Ellen Denise said...

hey, the first comment it's mine...

=/

Eternal_life72 said...

Great photos Anna.. I loved all your work!
Glad you all had fun!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love your photos. I am a photographer too. I am moving to Nashville,TN hopefully. I moving to the Nashville area for school, but I don't have a place to say so we will see.