Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Day

Hey Everyone-
Well, I had a fabulous Christmas. I got a MacBook, which I am very excited about, and lots of books! My library is continually expanding. Here are some pictures of the day:


Tyler with little Audrey
Ryan got an iPhone.

We all gathered around for the annual reading of the Christmas Story (the real one)


Think we had enough presents?


Audrey got a little red wagon

Audrey had fun playing in all the wrapping paper!


This was our Christmas dinner set up.



Audrey gets the stares sometimes...




Sorry these were so random. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!

-Anna

3 comments:

Dutchess said...

How cozy! I too had a wonderful Christmas, thanks! Love the chandelier!

Ellen Denise said...

lovely pics!!!

a blessing 2008 for you and all your family, that God be so real in your life and yours dreams!!!

blessings :)

momof2 said...

hey anna banana! love the pics! hope all. is well! Nanny Beth