Monday, December 13, 2010

My Thoughts On...Snow

Ok...I have decided. I am not a huge fan of Snow. Let me rephrase that. I am not a huge fan of Snow unless I can stay inside next to a fire and play hooky from life until it clears. I have learned over the past couple of years that Snow brings its friend. He's called Ice. I despise Ice. I truly do. Nothing good comes from Ice. Right now, I can't get home. Why? Because of ICE! Ice belongs in the Arctic. Not Tennessee. I think this rant might be the product of my car doing a 180 on the ice a few years ago. Granted, it was funny at the time for strange reasons, but I don't much like the feeling of being out of control. But, I have noticed that men LOVE it. It's a challenge to them. "Make it home alive. Then I win." They try to be heroes. NEWSFLASH: MODERN DAY HEROES SAVE PEOPLE FROM FIRES. THEY AREN'T CONSIDERED HEROES FOR DRIVING ON THE ICE. THEY ARE CONSIDERED STUPID. It's not worth risking your life to prove that you're awesome. Men are STUBBORN. "Don't worry, honey. I have four-wheel drive!""I don't care. It's ice.""But we'll be fine! I have this under control.""Like you had the bathroom remodel 'under control'?-----that's what I thought." I don't mean to hate on men. I don't hate men. Just Ice.

No comments: