Monday, March 3, 2008

Washington DC: Part 1

Well, we had a very fun trip to DC. We saw all the famous sites....
This castle was really cool. We didn't get to go in it...maybe next time...
We also went to the Holocaust Museum. It was completely life changing. Everyone should go.
The architecture of the building made it seem cold and kind of eerie...
We stayed in the most amazing brownstone I think I have ever seen in my life.

It had an awesome reading area...I spent a lot of time there...There was a Bechstein piano...I spent the rest of my time here...
This dining room was shipped from a castle in Europe and the rest of the house was built around it. The dining room itself was made in the 1600s. It was unbelievable...
Tyler slept in a Princess bed...I will definitely hold onto this picture...just in case it becomes something of value...or just something to use against him....
And just on a side-note....I have the cutest niece in the entire world...

Well, that's about half of the trip...I'll continue in my next post. Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dutchess said...

I didn't realize their was a Holocaust Museum in DC... I will definitely have to visit there. I agree, that reading room is gorgeous, just like the rest of the house! Died laughing at the princess bed...but he did have lovely wallpaper....

Ellen Denise said...

huuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Seems a fairy tale...

i would like go to Washington D.C too :(

blessings my darling!!


PS. Can i ask you one thing??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dutchess said...

that akinol is such a freak.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellen Denise said...

Hi!!

I was listening the music Anna from Smitty, he is a big daddy really!!!

You're so pretty girl, someday we'll find in heaven or nashville, i hope :)

blessings

Ellen Denise said...

Hi again!
Please, give us more pics!!!

I wanna know your town someday, maybe study there would be awesome

bye.

:)

Jack, Whitney, and Smith said...

i hadn't seen these pics! they're great! love you and miss you already!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.