Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blogs

Ok...so I was so motivated to write at least every few days, and what happened? I went off to college and got busy...a likely story. This is what happens to me-I get this great idea or story to write a blog about, but it's always when I'm the farthest away from the computer-but when I'm sitting in front of a computer....NOTHING. It really is the strangest thing. So, I thought today-why not just get on blogspot and write about whatever pops into my head? This could go one of two ways-my thoughts and happenings of the day could be just about the dullest thing you have ever read, and then you will stop reading my blog altogether-OR-you could find my thoughts interesting and one of those things where "it shouldn't be entertaining, but it is". Well, decide for yourself. Being the busy bee that I am, I need a place to let it all out. I really do have hilarious things happen to me almost daily. I'll leave you with an appetizer for today.

COLLEGE STORY #1
So, this was about 2 or 3 days after I moved into college...well, after I was supposed to move in. I stayed at my house for a few days before actually living at school because I had some health issues. Ok, back to the story. I couldn't find a parking space, so I had to park in the parking garage, which is a pretty long walk to my dorm. I had a bunch of stuff that I brought from home with me. I was carrying a big suitcase, a gym bag, and a Whole Foods bag filled with stuff. It was VERY heavy (and I'm weak). So, I was struggling to my dorm, but of course I didn't want it to seem that way, so I was trying to look like " don't worry, I do this everyday". I was walking across this turn-around thing in the road. I passed a guy talking on the phone, probably talking to his girlfriend. I get to the center of the road, which is perfectly lit (of course), and the Whole Foods bag breaks open and ALL of the stuff I crammed in there goes EVERYWHERE. I seriously almost made it to my dorm. It was horrible. So, the guy with the cell phone comes over and helps me and a group of people run over as well. I just hear the guy on the cell phone say "Yeah, sorry this girl dropped her stuff everywhere". I was mortified. Everyone helped me get everything back into bags and this guy actually helped me carry everything up to my room. So, it turns out, there are a few gentlemen left out there ladies. Thank God.

Preview for next blog: Apple Market/Jesus Freak.

2 comments:

jeanne said...

thats a nice story :)

Ellen Denise said...

haha, make me smile... congratulations this is college, many people look at you and waiting until you do something that makes them laugh.

Blessings, the gentlemen are always out there!